Read 49 comments as:
Filter By
A 15-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Wasn't there some other conversation saying AZB was reopening offices from first September or first week of sept.Has that now got pushed ahead to date of 4 October?
A 74-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 9-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Absolutely can attest to this. 2 friends want go quit because they are being given work way over their pay grade and with little guidance. AZB will set a new record if AOs quit in 3 odd months. People being made to work weekends even if they are super ill.
My heart is bleeding
Keeps on repeating
Money is coming to you

Farewell to old friends
Dear Alert,

You seem to be a representative of the firm. Can you please tell us when we will get our money since no one has any idea? We will make you happy by leaving as soon we get our money.

Regards,
XYZ
If the firm is more than happy to see people go away , why do they make the quitting process so hard with notice periods that go on forever. I’m confused.
A 69-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Make more money? Buy luxury cars? Unless you’re talking about partners or one fiscally imprudent associate buying a GLA, who makes more money at AZB than their counterparts ??
A 41-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Can confirm Noida office has seem team mergers, mostly unofficially, because they just don't have enough hands to cover existing mandates. That should ease up soon enough because new mandates aren't rolling in the way they used to.
I don't see this firm or its senior level people changing. They are in some sort of denial. Even if 500 people leave, they will not look inwards to see what they are doing wrong.
I’m not sure which team this is but there has been no change in the behaviour of group C partners . It’s in fact getting worse
Straight on the Face. Just by giving money (that too delayed payment) things will never work out. If you don't start respecting the Associates happiness and peace.
There seems to be one post for most of the tier 1 about high attrition. Iski topi uske sar ho rahi hai bas.
Haha crying for late bonus seems like a far cry. SCAM had given no increments till date. Rofl.
Senior Partners at AZB have asked the senior people in the team to be good with juniors and to calm their temper and expectation. Hope it works.
I have heard of teams at AZB have been merged because of attrition, which does not make sense to me. Can someone spill the tea.
This is just the beginning. High time the partners at AZB realise that their attorneys are not mere resources. There is a mass exodus waiting to happen once the bonuses are paid. Time to change the slave culture Moody ji.
Majorly people at mid levels are leaving and getting replaced with first years. Let's see if this strategy will work out. New joinees are under immense pressure and feeling burnt out already. Hardly getting any weekend to breathe.
Things must be pretty bad at AZB even at the junior level because their HR has been reaching out on LinkedIn asking people if they're looking to switch. Must be pretty desperate if they're doing that during bonus season.
Many people have left from the banking & finance team as well. It seems along with banking and finance team, Group E (Darshika's team) and Group C (Sai's team) have been hit hard. I miss my friends !!. Group F (Ashwath's team) has maintained a balance.
Other exits have also happened such as Vinay Butani left and joined ELP, in mid levels Muqeet, Nitin left.. seems the bonus and the hike have been below standard and people are really unhappy.
Jaishree Tolani and Anant dang both delhi partners have quit. Head Aditi - partner is also moving out. Lots of juniors and mid level have also quit.
Heard so many people leaving AZB and seems they are finding it really difficult to keep people. Rinki Ganguly home grown partner about to leave, many mid levels like Pankhuri, Karan, Armaan Patkar, Sanskriti have left. What's going on AZB ?