Read 32 comments as:
Filter By
Thanks so much for this perspective. I do hope maybe disputes at a T1 may be easier. But i totally understand where you're coming from. Struggle to do any tasks I don't have authentic interest in, but have no money to try those things.
Hi, I went to a psychiatrist in delhi at one of the big hospitals who also has her own clinic. Known for having a decent understanding of adult ADHD
Don't feel comfortable sharing exactly but if you look it up you'll be able to find
A 7-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Nah bro you didn't get carried away. I did. I made a blanket statment and you corrected me. I'm glad that you did. I'm also glad to hear that you're doing well now.
And I agree, not all doctors are the same. There are many professional ones too.
Cheers! πŸ‘
This just sounds so familiar

I am beginning to realize I might have it and in the process of getting diagnosed. I feel I survived so far only because I was litigating with a decent senior. Functioning alone is making all the difficulties come to surface.
Thanks you so much for this ❀️ This was incredibly helpful
To add, I'd recommend Gabor Mate's 'Scattered Minds'. Cathartic to read.
is that the same guy that believes ADD is not a genetic disorder but rather a trauma response???

Don't recommend these kinds of things man. These advices can be dangerous
Thank you so much. Definitely helpful. The comorbidities point is so true and a great cause of the additional stress, because sometimes i can mask my issues but it comes at great cost. Really grateful for the insight from someone who's been there.
Hi, this was helpful. Not sure if you are getting this notification but just wanted to connect more with you and learn about this.
Thank you so much. It helps so much even to know other people understand. I would obviously never disclose at work because atleast in our Indian setup (largely everywhere but here even more so) I don't think there's any chance of people not seeing it as an excuse or whining
This is seriously the best thread in LI at the moment. So much better than hearing corporate and competition types slug it out over work culture, politics, money and exits!

Hope this keeps going!