Read 29 comments as:
Filter By
My shrink and therapist are fantastic!

Some colleagues already go to them.
Sorry, I don't want more people I may know going to them.
A reply in the negative is also a reply

Like when you asked your boss if you could have a life
and he or she said no
Bata de yaar. Hamara bhi bhala ho jaega. Hum bhi apna rona roenge. Tera thodi na puchenge.

Food for thought - Kya tere therapist ne (by any chance) tujhe selfish-ish diagnose kia hai? :D
But why do you think that we know each other, this is an anonymous post/ discussion
Ok but why would you actively choose to be useless instead of simply keeping quiet since you have no useful input for OP…
A 4-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
http://www.mansitherapy.com/
You can try them. Btw, therapist shopping is a thing and you need to feel comfortable with yours. Meet a few and find your comfort.
Trilegal has an employee assistance program where they pay for the therapy with external counsellors. Hope the 'bigger platforms' do the same.
What is the range of the charges and duration of a session for the therapists you know?
+1. And how many sessions it takes to get a good idea of whether the therapist is right for you or not?
I think that’s highly subjective. The deal breaker for me would be if the therapist does not mirror and value the goals that I have set for myself. I feel they have to understand your core needs and goals and help you in charting a course to meet your goals.