Read 45 comments as:
Filter By
why is this comment still here @moderator, what are you trying to prove?
Wrote on my phone and didn’t have time to read over. Forgive the language and typos.
I stopped interning there a couple months ago, it's good advice to not go there again. He still keeps in touch by inviting me to attend presentations and conferences. I have stopped replying, on account of not having any sort of interaction.
Hi, yes. I may have downplayed it with the creep factor, and some other details that may be identifiable. I have told a couple of friends right after the calls happened, so they will attest to this. And thank you for the sound advice.
I'd write to him but he is oblivious to it. Additionally, I'm not sure how how to positively address it. If he flatly denies everything it's probably going to be bad for me, and I wouldn't know where to take it from there.
And how will she prove any of this? It will become a he said she said and she will walk around with a reputation which she cant get away from. While calling out is the morally right thing to do, please thing of the kid as well. She is still in college.
A 2-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
@Kian - why was comment#7 published (esp. on this thread? What free speech purpose does it serve? Kindly remove it.
Please call him out publicly or please send an e-mail to the Firm regarding this. Don’t take it lying down! So sad that literally every woman is at the risk of facing degenerate men. Also consider filing a complaint under the POSH Act. We women mustn’t take this lying down!
I am so sorry that you had to go through this. I hope things get better for you at other future work places.
A 5-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Nope. This is crossing the line. No need to entertain such behaviour from anyone.
Don't fear ,Just inform all his bad behavior to the bosses of the firm and inform the firm ,wherever he goes .You can also lodge complaints to their internal committee.