Read 31 comments as:
Filter By
Who are the nicer SAs/PAs to work with? Can you mention teams as well. Since we do not interact that often with partners, it would be helpful to know what teams have a helpful patient mid-level.
Hey, I'm sure you can write the names without violating the LI-Code (or upsetting anyone) - please go ahead, for clarity, ofc.
Add RG, Sr Associate w KCO Corp to the list. She is very kind and encouraging/
Hardeep's team in AZB has some good SAs. To name a few, SS, NS and SRK.
RV and SA at a certain SAM GC Team are the best people to work with. RV made SA this year, and I believe AS is now a PA, but both are absolute rockstars.
I can reveal the names as this is an admiring comment. Richa Vatsa and Anirudh Srinivas are excellent and they take the time to guide and instruct their juniors, even from other teams. I'm sure Axay is great too, but he is a bit junior and I have not interacted with him much.
Why are people being secretive about this and not disclosing the full names? We are only appreciating these SAs/PAs.
Agreed. KK especially is a gem of a person. Quite knowledgeable and also very helpful. Even Sam is a pleasure to work with.
Srinjoy Bhattacherjee, CAM B&F (Mumbai)

Takes time to guide his juniors and keeps a cool head, even though his team is famously difficult to work with. Does not unnecessarily dump work on weekends. Treats juniors like human beings.
I am sure that response no. 1.2 is a troll. Please mark it as 'facts contested' / 'trollish'.