Read 31 comments as:
Filter By
Gourab Banerji probably. I interned with his office and he seemed like a very smart, chill, nice person who I could learn from. Of course, I have not had the experience of working with him, so my impression of him could be wrong.
Gourab Banerji for sure! One of the most learned, chilled and ethical Seniors. He's a pleasure to be under. Always treats everyone with utmost respect and dignity without compromising on the quality.

Exceptional person and great fun to brief too.
Gourab Banerji is great to work for. But it is a 7 day working office, from 9:30 am to 8:30 pm and sometimes late night. Of course you will learn a lot and be exposed to great cases. But other than the long working hours he is a pleasure to work with.

Apart from him, I have heard good things about Meenakshi Arora, Siddharth Dave, etc.
A 7-day work week with toxic colleagues? No thanks.

Some of the former juniors of Mr. Luthra, on the other hand, would definitely recommend. 10/10
They're not hiring right now, so I'm not sure if sharing their names would help.
Madhav Khurana, Arshdeep Singh, Anurag Ahluwalia and Aditya Singla are some solid young guns
Do you have any idea about any of these chambers?

You've named the most toxic chambers in Delhi.
Can someone give names of seniors (designated) in the Delhi high court and Supreme Court who are actually nice to their juniors?
for what purpose? to intern or work? and which practice area are you looking at. specify so one can help
Gopal Shankarnarayanan is tough but fair. Generous to mention his juniors names and acknowledge their contributions during arguments. Also one of the best paymasters. And obviously an excellent advocate in all areas of law. Takes his holidays religiously.
Are there any litigation chambers which work in June, through the summer break?