Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
How is Nirma University for law? How should I study there from the first semester onwards to ace at both extracurriculars and academics? Are there any books, YouTube lectures, or anything other things that might help to excel right from the start? Also, tips on how to study and make notes for various subjects in the first year will also be appreciated. How should I reach out to seniors from college and learn things from them?
Last doubt -- Is it advisable to take CLAT thrice given the fact that I would turn 21 in 2022? I'm apprehensive about wasting another year and being behind my peers so anyone who has graduated significantly later, feel free to drop your word of advice.
Honestly, 21 is on the higher side. But, yeah if you're getting into NLS then why not? Nirma is a great place, a lot of grads end up at tier-1 firms - if that's what you want! Also, I believe, an intense amount of reading at law school would prepare you for CLAT. So, if you intend to prepare then start somewhere around December. Trading your time at law school for CLAT prep isn't advisable.
Not advisable to take it the third time at 21,you will be way behind and people who join nlu's are 17,18 or 19.
Not really. People have joined NLUs in their 20s, and have eventually gone on to do well. They are less in number though.
I started my legal carrier pretty late - after 25. I am doing well in my life.
Don't take too much stress. If you want to write CLAT again, go for it by all means. Just do not regret not writing it again after 6-7 years.