Read 27 comments as:
Filter By
Bhai kyun backchodi kar raha hai, jiske pass sahi jawab hai usko Dene de yaar.
What salary can one expect in the subsequent years as an A2, A3, etc. at WG bnf team?
Lit team doesn't have a lot to go on. Unless you're with SP who has good work and will mentor. Other Lit partners are your average stuckup guys. Lit pay is below market but not too bad either.

AA in corp has good work too and pays fairly well. Team is decent sized and might even get wfh.

Banking is good except โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ.

IPR and Aviation is chill but I'm not quite sure of pay.
A 13-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
Hi, the salary varies depending on your team. I can only tell you about the Banking team as I was an ex-Associate.

- The probation/trainee period is 3-6 months. The compensation during that period is 65k/month.

- Post that, the salary is 75k/month + 10k performance-based bonus

This is for NB/GB teams^ Might be different for other teams
I have internet with them in august I can confirm the salary in not more than 6 lpa plus in lit. Team you donโ€™t have a life but on the positive side it has some good clientele
Starting salary for an A0 is 65,000 and can go up to 80,000 depending on the bonus. Source: batchmate who got a job recently
WG Mumbai pay for freshers ranges from 40k/m to 65k/m depending on the team and partner.
Internship Work depends upon the team that one gets
Its crazy busy in Banking and moderate in others.
Its 40k/pm plus bonus.
Comes around 6-6.5L for an A0.
Would touch 9-10L in the second year.
I cannot recommend WG (whether Delhi or Mumbai), even though they've got a decent bunch of folks, because they pay shit (with exception as detailed below) and it doesn't seem like that's going to change until Dhawal and Ashish are in management.

It only makes sense to join the teams of those equity partners who are making significant revenues, if you want to be paid decently 3-4 year down the line. WG Delhi doesn't have one of those equity partners.
not straight shooters
dont go by appearances
basheer is the boss of structured debt
beware of [...]
Hey!
They don't pay as much as other firms and they don't even hire easily. Salary structure is 35k + 5k(bonus but it is contingent).
Also, if this is an online internship, then you will not get any work (maybe 1 hour work per week)
Yes, can please someone confirm the salary of an A0 at WG Delhi office
If you have nothing useful to say, then just don't . Be a better person please.
I hope this is an assessment internship. Because if it's a normal routine internship and you are planning to impress them by your work then I am sorry to say that this won't be happening mostly. They don't allot much work in online internships.

Try applying at other places.
All the best
First get an offer and then decide. What will you do if they even pay 5 lakhs pm but you don't get a job? You getting a job is dependant on them rather than you.
Hi I am going to intern in WG Delhi office in December and plan to get a PPO. Do they hire through PPOs or lateral applications? Also, what is the salary structure for an A0? Do they pay as much as other tier 2 firms?

A table on legally india shows salary to be 8.4 L but I have read comments saying it is 40k pm. Can someone please clarify?
Thank you in anticipation.