Read 7 comments as:
Filter By
hi i got into nlu mumbai and im currently preparing hard for sls pune interview i got 48/60 in slat, but the thing is sls pune is quite expensive and I would have to take an educational loan for it which virtually removes all possibilities of masters (I dunno if Ill go for it but still its a possibilities) and for that I would have to earn myself, do you think sls pune is worth it with a loan when i have nlu Mumbai ? please give reasons. thanks
regards
internet kid
Both MNLU and Symbi Pune are expensive. MNLU has the highest fee among the NLUs so the fee difference would be really less.

If you are adamant to choose from only between these colleges, I would suggest Symbi Pune. The alumni base is top notch and it has placements equivalent to old Tier 2 NLUs. MNLU is quite new and has no special feature apart from the fact it is located in Mumbai.

If money is a concern, I would suggest you to try for HNLU or RMLNLU in vacancies or further lists.
what if i dont get hnlu or rmnlu, can you please talk about mnlu and sls ?
MNLU any day buddy. It's not even close. SLS probably has a strong mooting culture, deb soc and alumuni network. But in terms of average quality and the remarkable success MNLU has already shown in the short run, you are more likely to secure a better job/LLM from MNLU.

Again, if you are paying for a private law school (and can afford) go to JGLS.
Can you please elucidate about this 'remarkable success' that MNLU has achieved already? Preferably with some stats to back any related claim made in that direction?
Hello,

I am an aspiring law student who just gave clat and other entrances.

I have received a seat in mnlu nagpur recently and also may soon get into symbiosis pune.

But now i am confused as to what should i choose and why? Please help me out with a detailed answer as to which one should i choose and why.