Read 23 comments as:
Filter By
I am Bartleby, the Scrivener. All day long I used photocopy documents in the law firm. Tons of them. Inside a glass cell. But one day I said "I prefer not to."

I feel you, associates. One day just say "I prefer not to." But don't die, like I did.
I thought we get paid for services rendered, not working for some monarchy where getting paid for work is a privilege and we can't speak against the monarchy.
The Wire is a biased ultra-leftist site. Get back to me if CNBC does a story on it.
The feud between Luthra and Saraf tells a telling tale of how toxic the work culture in the law firms are. Luthra and his politically incorrect jokes. Somebody should tell him that he is not funny!
What a brilliant article! Amazingly written and articulates so well what a lot of us feel.
Bhai/behen, rehne de please. Asking for legitimate rights at workplace is not propaganda. Just because an A0 gets 15 Lakhs, that does not mean that all the qualitative problems they face at work are justified. What's the cost of toxic and brutal behaviour? 1 L per month?