Read 37 comments as:
Filter By
Of course it is. If firms knew that the top 40-50 of the batch is already placed, why would they come for the remaining part of the batch. For them it's similar to having only the leftover candidates. NLS/NALSAR/NUJS/NLUJ never release placement stats till everyone is placed.
LI threads for NLUJ/NUJS placements are always frothing at the mouth even for 8lpa packages with half of it hidden under variables, but GNLU lands Vedanta jobs and suddenly it's too hoi polloi for the gentry here.
Hello troll, kindly read my response to 10.1. That ought to give you some context. I am not trying to undermine your institution or its students' reputation. All I'm trying to say here is that we all aren't as brown-nosed as you are.
Hey, maybe stop shitting on everything everywhere? That's how offers work everywhere, that's literally their very nature. You're not unearthing some massive scam, it's literally what it is
A lot of the offers were to the same people. Some got 7, some got 4 - so doesn't count for much stats wise.
Have you been inside a law school in your life? That's not how anything works.
47/49 are already placed. Many other firms/banks are already lined up. You must have been rejected by the firms, so you are taking out your frustration here. Don't worry, it happens. You should have better studied earlier, then venting out here.
Don't speak before you know.
Out of 52 offers, 34 have been accepted. Counting, 15 PPOs, 49 Students already placed.
Can you share how Vedanta gave out the PPOs?
I am aiming for these in-house roles and would be great if I can get any insight !
Didn't know Argus and Vedanta count as tier one offers these days. But a good job. Care to mention how many students actually got jobs? I'm guessing some of the offers would have been made to the same people.
Why would this guy put it up publically?? He's just made the rest of his batchmates who aren't placed yet lose out on placements. This is why top NLUs keep recruitment stats a secret till the entire batch is placed.
I confirmed it from someone. It's true. I have firm wise break up with me.Can share here if you want
The break up is as follows:
CAM 19
KCO 10
Trilegal 8
SAM 7
Saraf & P 4
L&L 3
Induslaw 6
S&R 1
TTA 2
Argus 3
Vedanta 4
Official RCC figure is 52 + 15 (PPOs). CAM with 19 leads the count, Khaitan has 10.
No way that's true because it would put them ahead of places like NLUJ. While GNLU is improved over few years it will be a miracle if they have 52 in a pandemic year