Read 32 comments as:
Filter By
Please help me out with suggestions for a Trial Court/Criminal Law internship with an advocate practicing in and around Delhi. I've studied CrPC, IPC and Evidence recently and am eager to learn the nuances of their practical application in trial courts.
Vikas Pahwa and Tanveer Ahmed Mir - both are absolute stars in Delhi.
Vikas Pahwa doesn't do trial work. Final Arguments and Bail/Charge Arguments in trial courts, sure, but no real trial work.
Somebody please give some helpful suggestions, apart from the common big names.. really hoping to learn some stuff.
Advocate Vijay Aggarwal (Google him for deets)
Madhav Khurana (Former Junior to Sid Luthra and NIrbhaya case prosecution side rep in trial stage)
It is rumoured that Vijay Aggarwal can make the female juniors feel uncomfortable.
Adv. Rajiv Mohan (RMLO)
Does trial work throughout Delhi, with some very high profile matters and a friendly nature.
Delhi - Gautam Khazanchi, Abhir Datt, Faraz Maqbool, Adit S Pujari, Stuti Gujral, Rahul Kumar, Arshdeep Singh Khurana, Wadhwa brothers.
These offices will give you some real learning opportunities.
At least not Aditya. He does both trial and appellate. Why spread misinformation?
Do your own research. Stop seeking spoon feeding ways, wont help in the long run.
it's his name @ gmail.com.

Unless things have changed in the recent past, you might have to apply around 6 months in advance.

Ignore 10.2.1.A and other people like that; this is an online forum, the entire point is discussing and seeking help, and seeking help is not the same as "spoon feeding".

Good luck.
Great job advocating finding of information by asking on a forum and waiting for a reply when one can just google and find it out easily. It's a different thing if his email was not available online.
Asking for good lawyers in a particular area is seeking help, as it needs opinion and awareness and not information you find directly available. Asking for fact based information without even trying to find it yourself first is seeking spoon feeding. Good luck with a slow dependent life.
They wanted help. I gave them that help. Why are you having an issue? Even if we were to assume it's spoon feeding, teri kyo jal rahi hai?

For what it's worth, I'm the one who gave out the email ID, so how did you even infer a "slow dependent life" from it is just absurd.
That's the beauty of this site

A random person will get pissed off because someone shared an email ID with someone else๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Who are the lawyers for Trial Court/Criminal Law internships in Mumbai?
A 13-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 14-word comment posted 3 weeks ago was not published.
A 14-word comment posted 3 weeks ago was not published.