Read 51 comments as:
Filter By
[...]@[...].com

Good luck getting a positive response. [...] All the best!
How many new recruits L&L has got? Do you even know? If you would, you wouldn't be making these childlike and silly remarks. Despite making several offers across the law schools, L&L has barely got a handful in comparison. Such jhumlas I say!
Is S&P's entire identity based on "Oh look L&L is trash"? If you don't want to be a laughing stock please base your PR on why S&P is inherently a good firm.
L&L didn't hire as many because they already have so associates. Unlike S&P, where very few associates preferred to move from L&L. So, obviously S&P needs associates like anything.
A 13-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
What is the hiring process like. Is there a GD or direct interview with the shortlisted candidates?
I mean Tri pays close to 16.5L for an A0, and S&P pays 16 (including the signing bonus) for A0s.
Are there chances that he may have to refund a big chunk of what he received from RKL? That too with interest. Lol
Apparently they were also condescending towards the students and even cold called them to ask questions and in general had a very holier than thou attitude. They also dissed L&L cause apparently that was very integral to their enlightening session.
Same happened at GNLU. They offered jobs to 4-5 people but only 1 is taking it
So true. The same happened at NLUJ. 2 hours of just plain rambling & if you refer to my comment (6) - they really got rejected at NLUJ’s Day Z - they offered jobs to 4-5 people, none of them took it.
My friend from Jindal just got an offer from S&P however he had been interning at l&l (under a now S&P partner) since pre-breakup era so it’s complicated
It would make sense to join - they are making partners of those who have 5-6 years, so freshers will at least become Senior Associates in a couple of years. And Sarafs ego will ensure that he has to pay at same level as Luthra.
A 29-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Saraf & Partners got rejected at NLUJ Day Z. Nobody who was offered Saraf & Partners took it.
Am an A0 at L&L (Joined a month ago). Can confirm that Khushboo called and tried to poach us all at the same salary package - said bonus may be higher though.