Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
Hi,

I am not able to fill ELP's internship form as the "start date" and "end date" fields in the form aren't working and the form can't be submitted without filling those fields. Has anyone been able to fill and submit the form? Is there any other way of applying for an internship there?

Thanks!
Don't bother filling the form. They don't take interns without contacts.

(Not trying to be a troll. I'm saying this on the basis of first and second hand experience.)
Bro there fucking quiz is like never ending and never stoping either. IDK just for an internship they're doing so much that's so so horrible
ELP has not taken any interns since the beginning of covid. they are the worst law firm in terms of responsiveness. their HR does not respond and or pick calls. [...] their internship website does not work. what are you talking about?

https://elp.atomapp.in/internshipform

this is not working since March 2020. I told one of senior partner of elp, but nothing to help.
They do not need interns, clearly. Or they do not believe that they would be effectively able to supervise noobs virtually at this point. Plenty of other fishes(firms) around, try those out.
Lol, that's been the scene since the pandemic. Don't wait. Instead apply with LKS if you are looking for tax internships. They seem to have a transparent portal.
they don't hand out PPO to N kids
they make TLC sweat out for like 6m or 1 year before giving a PPO.
for N kids, they take it from campus.