Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
And what is this benchmarking for.....all retailers are having to work harder due to the team exits....in the ones remaining there is going to be "benchmarking" now....even more retainers are just going to end up leaving.
Yo Trilegal,the one month Civud binus and now the increments."Smaller platform" sure rocks, and much better than bigger platforms
Now Trilegal doesn't seem like a "smaller platform" to any associate.And
is there an actual possibility of increments being announced on August 7? I thought this was another time wasting zoom call (like the townhall conversations) planned to ruin Saturday
I know for a fact that the benchmarking exercise has been done and it concluded recently - quite an in depth one at that looking not just at salaries. Whether that actually translates into increased pay and with no random riders and conditions is to be seen!
I rejected Trilegal for CAM on Day Zero. Now I'm seriously regretting itttt :'( Would it be possible to change firms are working for 6 months?
A 5-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Haha SCAMies can pretend all they want but OGs know that benchmarking will be vetoed. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°