Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
CAM, in its FY21 bonus letters, had mentioned that a 'benchmarking' exercise was underway to re-calibrate salaries, possibly to keep mid-level from jumping ship. Insiders expect this to be an eyewash - CAM dropped the ball on salaries last year significantly, it is expected bringing those back to normal levels is going to be passed off as 'benchmarking'.

Now that Trilegal has gone ahead and actually gone ahead to be the first one to raise salaries across all levels (given that these salaries have been constant over 10 years), is there any reason to consider CAM over Trilegal while moving laterally from a third firm?
And what is this benchmarking for.....all retailers are having to work harder due to the team exits....in the ones remaining there is going to be "benchmarking" now....even more retainers are just going to end up leaving.
Haha SCAMies can pretend all they want but OGs know that benchmarking will be vetoed. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
A 5-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
I was genuinely looking forward to the Annual Day in the hope they're gonna announce increments.

If they don't, I'm quitting. My work hours aren't getting any better. If I'm grinding the same, might as well do it for more money.

Can someone provide some clarity on how year end bonuses are calculated for lateral hires at other firms?
is there an actual possibility of increments being announced on August 7? I thought this was another time wasting zoom call (like the townhall conversations) planned to ruin Saturday
Abhi bhi waqt hai vats, amarchand chhodo aur asli-chaand pe aao |

Jokes apart, I have received too many calls from friends now enquiring about vacancies in Trilegal. Seems the salary raise has been a significant deciding factor for them. Those on the fences are now up on their asses and figuring out how to apply. Soon, there will be very less vacancies left.
I rejected Trilegal for CAM on Day Zero. Now I'm seriously regretting itttt :'( Would it be possible to change firms are working for 6 months?
I know for a fact that the benchmarking exercise has been done and it concluded recently - quite an in depth one at that looking not just at salaries. Whether that actually translates into increased pay and with no random riders and conditions is to be seen!
Don’t even know what will this benchmarking excerise do. The problem with CSS is his attitude that if 1 will go, 10 will come and that’s how we are loosing talent.

I want the decision makers to understand that β€˜money’ does play an important role apart from quality work. And as of date, every top tier firm is doing same if not better work. High time to be β€˜ahead of the curve’ actually. The whole issue is that even after knowing all this, nothing is done in this regard.

Better realise before it’s too late.
Now Trilegal doesn't seem like a "smaller platform" to any associate.And
Yo Trilegal,the one month Civud binus and now the increments."Smaller platform" sure rocks, and much better than bigger platforms