Read 22 comments as:
Filter By
Getting jobs via PPOs doesn't have anything to do with the college's reputation. That's the individual student's credit. If the college is reputable, then recruiters would visit for campus placement.
The timings are 8-10 when you get in your 5th year. Hence you can intern in non-peak months.
You can't. It's only manageable because of virtual classes and virtual internship. If both were physical, you can't intern in non peak months except in 5th year
I heard that NMIMS has a very strict attendance policy, so how would I intern during classes?
Who told you NMIMS has decent placement? It's a private university, so if it actually had good placement, it would have done huge PR about it so that everybody would have known. It doesn't, mainly because there's nothing to show yet.
Also, would I get placed from TLCs? NMIMS I heard has decent placement, so was inclined towards it.
What should I do now? Absolute mess I'm now, I should have listened to others and have prepared for engg entrances. However, the boat has sailed now. And, I honestly don't know what to do!
Also, I wrote other B-schools, so, please, don't make such statements. I don't want to sound cliche, but CLAT isn't by any standard a good measure of one's overall academic competence. However, it might not sound well to some from someone who himself didn't crack
Someone with a rank of 238X in CLAT shouldnt really worry about losing out on diversity points in IIM. Might sound harsh but getting into IIMs is way tougher than getting in NLUs.