Read 85 comments as:
Filter By
They believe your fake data and PR. And stop calling it college administered, when have you or your faculty ever protested against the fake data? You're equally to blame for it and are complicit in that fraud.
Thank you for proving finally that only NLUD people think of themselves as better than others and not anyone else.
Lol, are you really trying to show tier one firm recruitment to prove your superiority? Those places had been queueing up at NUJS since before NLUD even started.
Nobody believes us? I think all the tier-1 firms that line up to recruit every Day-Zero do believe us. Whether an insecure Noojie troll like you believes it or not is irrelevant.
Legal industry? A bunch of insecure folks like you and old NLU pass outs who prefer mediocrity to change? I could care less what the legal industry thinks about us, since we already know we’re one of the best and certainly better than NUJS in nearly all areas.
I think the majority of students that choose NLUD ahead of NUJS believe us. NIRF data is a college administered thing, placements on the other hand are entirely handled by students.
One doesn't have to sell NUJS. On the other hand, NLUD needs to be sold like you do, because otherwise you won't get the ailet fraud fund, you greedy mcgreedson.
Atleast don't lie that you've been to "both". Visiting for some random moot/event won't help you gauge the seriousness of a place or its student quality. But even there, NLUD has NUJS beat.
recently chaitanya awasthi of 2022 batch and aditya pratap of batch 2022 secured good ranks in UPSC......all because of NUJS ........How standard is declining
fake news................Mamta is good politician...........she maintans the sanctity of institutions.
A 4-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
That's everywhere, sadly. Some of the grads from NLS, NALSAR, NUJS, NLUD whom I get to see during internships are terrible and have got no interest in learning at all, other than tons of entitlement and superiority complex.
A 18-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
Which area? Not faculty, student performance, graduate outcome or placements. Not even publications or litigation.
A 2-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
If you want to have a chill af college life come to NUJS. Academic rigour and standard is on the decline but the Nujs tag does it all and is really worth it.
No, because everyone can see that your ranking, like your arguments, lack any substance. I am not from NUJS, MNLU etc, so your deductive reasoning falls flat on its face.
Only when you are taking drugs. NLUD has never had any better placements even compared to NLUJ or GNLU, let alone NUJS.
Fair enough reasons, actually. But it depends on the year when you made that decision. In the early years of NLUD, most people getting both would've preferred NUJS since it was more established and proven, but it's safe to say now that NLUD is better in many areas.
The new students at NUJS will actually get new hostels which have already been hired.
i too had an opportunity to join both, after much deliberation, the only logical conclusion was NUJS. It has much more history, it is older, and is basically a more experienced college, only NLS and NALSAR can beat NUJS.
What are 'sincere placements'? Do you mean to say, NLU Delhi has 'worse placements' than NUJS?
If you are extremely content with everything, what are you doing here?
Fish market? You stink of sour grapes. And NLUD hasn't surpassed anyone anywhere other than in their own dreams and fake NIRF data.
You won’t regret choosing nlu Delhi. Nlu Delhi has better MOUs , sincere placements and has a better ROI.
A 3-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
If you're from Delhi, choose NLUD, remain a day scholar. You wouldn't be missing out on much. Being able to study while staying at home does wonders for one's health if nothing else.
A 34-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
Hi Im not sure if this forum is still active but I needed advice on whether to join NUJS or NLUD this year. Most people seem to say NLUD is better but being a student from delhi NCR if I choose NLUD its possible I wont get hostel accomodation.
And the multiple instances of harassment that are quietly pushed under the radar. According to female students and alum.
I don't think the difference affects your life in a meaningful way.
Even if you work very hard in say Tnnls you might not have the same opportunities as you get in nlud. But with similar levels of work, luck, and skill, you get the same output across the 4 top places.
Are you married to NIRF, given your unwavering support and oodles of love for it?
Agreed and NIRF says so too. Only NUJS trolls are downvoting.
People, just go by NIRF and stop asking the same questions, but make two changes to NIRF: GNLU and JGLS ahead of NLUJ/NUJS and MNLU after NUJS.

Thus, top 10 = NLSIU>NLUD>NALSAR>GNLU>JGLS>NLUJ>NUJS>MNLU>NLIU/RGNUL
Lol, your comment seemed unbiased only till you said you'd rank NLUD over NALSAR.
Hey Ive got a decent rank enough to qualify into NALSAR or NUJS. Also I am expecting a good rank in AILET
What do i choose- NALSAR, NUJS, NLUD
P.S.-Ive heard from many that NUJS is doing really good on all fronts, and may even surpass NLSIU in the near future
Which is why you aren't actually at NALSAR, nor have you ever been.
NLUD faculty quality is coming down too with people like Mrinal and Aparna having left for NLSIU, and people like Chinmayi having left for higher studies.
NLUD.

My list would’ve been

NLS - NALSAR - NLUD - NLUJ - NUJS
Between NUJS and NLUD if one has an option to go for any of them, which one to go for and why? Please help :)