Read 60 comments as:
Filter By
A 8-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
This time clat exam was so easy but still I attempted so less questions...I am really very disappointed with myselfπŸ˜”...got anxious duri g the paper and was not able to manage time in exam...I just messed everyone πŸ˜”πŸ₯Ί
OP here and thanks to everyone for being so encouraging here. I gave AILET today and it went better than I expected it to be. (Probably because I was at peace today)
I'm not hoping much after CLAT but I hope that something good happens.
I m pretty confused what to do next . Whether I should take do law from a private College or take drop. I am very disappointed nd just can't think anything
Lot off private law colleges are better than many NLUS.Those are SLS,NMIMSOP JINDAL,,UPES,CHRIST,KIIT,Nirma.Try them with your clat score,who are offering admission through CLAT score.Only top 10 NLUS are better than above colleges.Try until win.All the best.
Hii, i just want to know that i get 19932 rank in clat and some said to pay 50,000rs might you will get nlu so i want to know can i get nlu or not or it is just waste of money.Because they said that you are selected for nlu.PLEASE HELP NA.
Mrinal thanks
I am so disappointed about my marks .. I think I have no way out now .. I hope through this I get some guidance to what to do next .
You should move on
They are good colleges and you will get great opportunities in the future too
But If you truly really want to become a lawyer and you are confident then yeah you can consider taking a drop year and prepare
Yeah it will
No season or darkness last forever
Hang in a little more
Figure it out again what you should do and what you want to do
There is always a way
All the best
Hey
I don't know anything about clat but you should choose what you want to do. Whether you want to become a doctor or a lawyer. Both are great jobs so all the best
If you have performed well in your boards, try to take admission in some college based upon your board marks. If you really want to pursue law ahead, you can prepare for CLAT side by side or decide to do the three year course post your graduation.
All the best !
Love your attitude !
I'm sure you will do great in your college life.
All the best !
Hey Alex congratulations your clat rank is very very good and you will easily get admission into nlu, you have to attend the counselling and there you will be allotted nlu in accordance to you rank check previous year nlu cutoffs to get a basic idea.
FYI Rabindranath Tagore was expelled from school (St Xavier's School in Kolkata) and flunked his exams when his parents sent him to UCL to study law. #ThugLife.
i got a rank in the 5k range, i feel like i could have done better, should i try again next year or should i go ahead with college (i've gotten into Christ and Symbosis)
I didn’t get acceptable marks at all. My parents are so disappointed but above all I’m disappointed. I might have to go the community college in my city. I’m so scared.
Start practicing what you preach Kian. The toxic college threads on LI only add to a student's sense of stress, anxiety and self worth. Start moderating that nonsense first. And don't say something stupid like they have an option to ignore it.
I've to pick between NLIU and GNLU, my home is 800Kms from NLIU and 1300Kms from Gandhinagar, I need a loan too. Which college to prefer in terms of placements?