Read 23 comments as:
Filter By
Not disagreeing with your overall point in any way, but bankers have it just as bad as lawyers, sometimes worse. Bankers work through the weekends, particularly during deal closing times when their signoff is needed on every single document.
what transaction do you work on where bankers don't respond on sunday?
you sound overworked. change firms and see. life is too short- or will be too short. i don't see anything changing here unless you adapt to meet sub-human requirements for dull work in the name of adjusting.
Crore ruapye kamane hain per year early 30s mein toh this is the price you pay. Sabke bas ki nahi hoti Partner banna.
Not 2 years, you are wrong. The first 10 years are equally tough. Even being a partner is not as easy as said here.
Achaaa, due diligence report banake bada adrenaline rush milta hai tumhe. For god's sake, men used to hunt!
Us law firm peeps to you:

Hum bhee pele gaye thai, tum bhee pele jaaoge.
seems it is better you try out some govt jobs like UPSC etc...you are a typical Indian citizen not cut out for adrenal rush
As a 2020 grad, it's fucking surreal to see this post. I remember having very similar thoughts to this post and now I'm an A1. I still think this and it hasn't gotten better. Take care OP.
Sorry to be negative dude, but it will only get worse. The more time you spend, the more overloaded you will be with multiple transactions and never ending deadlines
If you feel this way, you should quit. It doesn’t get better. Life is short. Not trolling.