Read 33 comments as:
Filter By
Try Pakistan. Growing economy and close to home. Vibrant culture and peaceful.
Since we're on the topic of LLM from abroad. After I've done my PhD from India and worked as assistant professor for a few years with decent publication. Can I apply for an LLM in a specific subject abroad ? How viable is it for an academic career after having completed PhD ?
Hello, I did LLM from India and planning to move abroad, might be canada. Does NCA will help me in getting good job over there ?
thank you for such a positive reply. i am planning for my LLM program from the US. i am very much tensed. was almost destroyed by the negative comments on the internet. gathering some courage to move my application after going through your reply
Please it’s got nothing to do with north india. Have seen enough South Indians in my time who suck up to IAS/IFS like there’s no tomorrow. Indians are subservient to power and / or money, doesn’t matter which State.
If your goal is to migrate, you should migrate. Apply for a permanent residency and move.
Why are you wasting your resources (time and money) on a degree which most likely will add nothing to your primary goal of migration? Food for thought.
Humein doosre deshon ke naam na sunai dete hai, nahi dikhai dete hai!
Just move to Dubai if you wish to explore the construction sector. No LLM needed. Indians have a competitive advantage as well.
Buddy, it's better to stay in India and try to improve the country. For a start the useless govt must create an Indian Judicial Service which young lawyers can enter like IAS and give IJS officer similar perks like IAS. We must all unite and demand that.
There are absolutely no traineeships or jobs in Canada. Research properly before you spend money on a cunning immigration consultant.
Pay is shit as in? Like how much is it standard of living/actual purchasing power types?
I am curious within the UK, is Scotland anyway easier to pass the bar and get a job in?
Canada

Easy to migrate (really easy) and work.

But opportunities are less and pay is shit. (in relative terms) . Work Life is better. You can live a happy mediocre life.

Your BA LLB can be converted if you pass the law society tests AKA NCA Exams.
Ethiopia
South Sudan
Chad
Eritrea
Senegal
Afghanistan
Adv Muku's chambers in Chandigarh
Flexible with countries while choosing for my LLM destination. 4 year PQE mid tier.
Wish to give bar exam their (also wish to know how hard this is)

Brussels (Belgium)
Geneva (Swiz)
UK
Canada
US
Singapore
Australia
Dubai (GCC)

Any other?