Read 4 comments as:
Filter By
Hello,

Iā€™m currently practicing litigation & arbitration in a small law firm in Delhi for the past 3 years. I am looking to move to a tier-2 or tier-1 (highly unlikely) law firm since iā€™m being paid a very meagre salary.

I just want to know how to apply to these firms since sending my CV via mail to their recruitment ID is not giving any result. Should i also mark the mail to a partner working in the same department? Any other suggestion where i will at least get a response?
Hi, you should send the CVs directly to Partners now. Or even Principal Associate sor SAs. The HRs rarely ever reply and the email addresses listed on the website are anyway flooded with applications.

You have already taken the first route, i.e., HRs. Didn't work out. So now take the second route- contacting Partners/SA/PA working in your practice area. Mail them directly now.

Additionally, connect with them on LinkedIn and message them. Draft a smart sounding crisp message. I was able to get leads in the past by contacting the Partners. Even of you get no response, it doesn't matter. Just keep on trying.