Read 103 comments as:
Filter By
A 58-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
Their partnership and management model ensures that one one is powerful enough to ensure growth and accountability. Terrible management. Although great when it comes paying but yeh kab tak chalega
Just checked linkedin, one amongst the eight of you rejoined Trilegal after working briefly for another firm. What prompted him to continue with the toxicity at the same firm?
A 20-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
It's never a good time to John trilegal. Period. Please save yourself the trauma and PTSD.
More people have left in the last 6 months. She is just not able to retain talent for whatever reasons.
If you are at a senior position and want to gain experience in training a lot of A0s and A1s in one go, you should definitely join.
A 29-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 110-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Interested to know why a list of A0s has been redacted when a list including an equity partner is sitting above openly.

LI - you need to be more consistent in the editorial control department.
A 69-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 16-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Best is subjective but she's probably got the highest number of associates for a single partner practice and if everything else in this thread about the marquee clients and matters is true, you aint gonna be trained by her but by some junior associate [...]
A 41-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 38-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Isn't Nisha the best competition partner out there? I thought training under her would be the ultimate ticket to law firm success.
A 83-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Thank you for replying to my comment asking about Luthra. Much appreciated.
This is not intended as a troll. I genuinely want to understand how people answer this question in their head: what's the point of being the best and highest earning partner/associate if you die before you get to live a day?
A 149-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Five A0s had quit within a year:
1. [...]
2. [...]
3. [...]
4. [...] and
5. [...]

Which one are you?
A 30-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Comments above suggest that Trilegal doesn't do the cutting edge work, I do.
This time is one of the best, they do the best cutting edge work....I have worked there before, the pressure may be too much at times, but that happens when you are a Tier 1 firm.
A 24-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 11-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A senior person on the team ensures that NLU grads don't stick around.
The top boss has also made several high profile moves no?
She was at Amarchand Delhi and very close to Pallavi, then Amarchand Mumbai and close to Cyril, then CAM, then AZB and close to Zia and then Trilegal, all in the course of 7 years?
All the NLU grads I have worked with in the competition team are excellent
Hi, you seem like someone with experience, can you tell me about Luthra's competition team? Also, can you please elaborate on the basic competition jurisprudence part of your comment? What exactly does that entail?

Thank you so much!
A 13-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
[...] you will be better off in life without the experience.

- a former A0 who quit within a year
A 78-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Why is this not moderated as 'facts contested'? If these facts are non-contestable, why are other comments moderated as 'facts contested'?
Sorry for sounding naive, but what does an 'external counsel' mean? People outside of the firm, or people outside the team?
A 76-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
If you join Trilegal as a fresher, it will be extremely difficult to crack interviews in other firms as you will lack training in basic competition jurisprudence. I have been on the panel of a couple of interviews at my firm - candidates from Trilegal are too underconfident.
A 46-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 32-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 38-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
LI - the names are out. Why not reveal the other comments. They stand justified.
'Exodus' in other firms was firm-wide phenomena. The original query relates to 'team-specific' exodus in Trilegal.
The names are:
1. Rahul Satyan
2. Rishabh Juneja
3. Sasnjeev Sriram
4. Tanveer Verma
5. Ankita Dhawan
6. Gajendra Bhansali
7. Shloka Sah
8. Soumya Hariharan

Redact these names.
And disclose your relationship with Trilegal.
Two senior associates and 4 associates I have earlier worked with during my internship (4 months ago) have left the team. I am not sure about others.
A 24-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
What about the Trilegal departures frim the disputes teams? Anyone know how the working conditions there are?
Believe that you know the answer and are seeking confirmation from the LI conversation hivemind. A team heammoraging associates (and 1/3 partners?) is probably not where you want to be starting at. Any idea why all these associates left?
Question for LI - just because a comment is trollish does that mean it is not true? Why silence the majority opinion?
A 92-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 58-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
What's common between the NDA and LI?

Neither of them believe in free speech.
What's the difference between Modi-Shah and LI?

Modi-Shah needed Pegasus before they started censoring.
Industry wide phenomenon, not firm/team specific. Covid is making people re-evaluate their priorities and when that happens, anything that takes up 15-16 hours daily would be set by the wayside.
Follow this thread. For trilegal, is it advisable to join the GC teams as A1?
Hearing that too many positions were open
A 9-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 22-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 73-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 13-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 14-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 10-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.