Read 21 comments as:
Filter By
mumbai.hr@amsshardul.com
Had interned a couple of months ago when the ID was there on the website. Not sure if it's still working though.
Oh come off it. The bloke's concerns are valid. Interns need to be around long enough for associates to trust them and hand them work. It's a loss for the intern too
That’s not true. I’m from a non-nlu, got the internship by directly applying to the HR (without contact).
So they are considering internship applications.
Interns are underpaid? I thought they were working for zero pay, and burned cash from their savings (or rather parents' savings) to do internships. Basically glorified modern slavery.
But they don't really accommodate interns. At a top 5 NLU and the only people in thr 22 batch and 23 batch getting internships are rich kids with contacts. No campus internships or through the ordinary route.
All presumably law graduates who don't know how commas work in sentences. Ridiculous
Intern Attrition Rate- is that a thing? Who bothers about interns other than interns?
Associates have to do all the grunt work and can’t delegate to interns anymore. Oh dear, the horror!

On a more serious note, I think you should do something else with your life.
Two separate points - attrition of team members, and internships being so informal that they're given just for 1-2 weeks due to which associates have to do all the grunt work themselves. I want to avoid that scenario
Two separate points - attrition being of team members, and internships being so informal that interns are only given internships for 1-2 weeks due to which associates have ended up doing most of the grunt work themselves. I would rather not deal with this scenario.
Hey don't know what you've been hearing. Everything is quite peaceful in my department