Read 26 comments as:
Filter By
Hi, I have an internship interview scheduled with Lexygem in a couple of weeks. If someone who has appeared for an interview with them can share some tips. Is it technical or CV based or any other important points to be noted
It's mainly going to be technical on the basis of your CV. So read it very well and cover the minute details. They make it quiet tedious and unless you aren't sure of something, say that you aren't. Don't stretch answers you aren't sure about. Best of luck!

PS: Think again if they are worth it.
Thank you for the advice. I am awaiting the replies from JSA Delhi and Bangalore, in case if I will get there, I will go with them.
Hey, good luck with the interview. Could you please tell me how long they usually take to revert back to the intial internship mail?
Is the internship virtual? I am thinking about applying to the same firm.
Which decent law firm takes interviews for interns? Last I heard NDA used to. Some firms try to act pricey
Its internship@lexygen.law. On a side note, you are a law student thinking of applying for a corporate internship. Yet you fail to do your basic research. I understand this exercise for firms which doesn't have much social presence, but Lexygen has been advertising quite awhile. My 2 cents, instead of applying, try considering enhancing your research skills or changing your profession.
Hello OP! My interview is scheduled for this month. How did yours go? Do you have any tips?
Hello OP! How did your interview go? Mine is scheduled for this month. Do you have any tips?
Asking this again since I got no responses previously. I have an interview scheduled with the firm (4th year) and it would be my first-time internship. What kind of questions do they ask?
Prepare with your CV and basics of company law concepts! Most probably Martin and Codhai will take it. All the best!
How to get internship at Lexygem at first place pls tell hrs email I'd!