Read 39 comments as:
Filter By
Hello, who are the good TMT partners apart from Rahul Mathan? By good, I mean, good work and work culture.
Hahaha. Someone is asking for genuine guidance. Please don't mislead! Someday you might ask for help and someone will give you sarcastic replies which you may not understand and follow. Karma bites back
Woah. Can you offer some insight into these views? I would genuinely like to know.
Rahul, Stephen, Gowree, Supratim, ONE JSA partner, Asim, Nikhil- these are the main folks and great to work with.
This is a list basis work, reputation and clientele, not culture. TMT is a vast area, so in my opinion good to bear in mind the kind of TMT work you would like to do -
Media - Gowree Gokhale at NDA, Ranjana Adhikari at Indus, Ameet Naik at Naik & Naik, Chandrima at DSK Legal, Saikrishna Rajgopal
Telecom - Stephen Mathais at Kocchar; Nikhil Narendran at Trilegal, Abhishek Malhotra @ TMT Law
Data - Nehaa Chaudhari at Ikigai, Rahul Mathan at Trilegal, Mathew Chacko at SRL, Arun Prabhu at CAM
Fintech - Anu Tiwari at CAM, Aparajita Srivastava at Ikigai Law; Mathew Chacko at Spice Route, Nikhil Narendran
Gaming - Ranjana Adhikari at Indus, Gowree Gokhale at NDA
Satcom and Space - Abhishek Malhotra @ TMT Law, Anirudh Rastogi at Ikigai, Ashok GV at Factum Law
Policy - Rahul Mathan at Trilegal, Nehaa Chaudhari at Ikigai
New tech - Anirudh Rastogi at Ikigai Law, Huzefa Tavawala at NDA
Blockchain - Anirudh Rastogi at Ikigai Law, Jaideep Reddy at NDA
VC - Archana Rajaram at Rajaram Legal, Roma Priya at Burgeon, Srinivas Katta at Indus Law, Manvindar Singh at JSA
My amedments to the above list:

Media - Having worked with Ranjana Adhikari, can confirm that she currently doesn't do any media work at all. In her new role, it's only gaming.

Data - Supratim @ Kco.

Fintech - Jaideep reddy @ Tri.

Policy - Shahana Goswami @ SAM
A few more:

Data - Sreenidhi Srinivasan @ Ikigai

Telecom (infra / regulatory / licensing) - Harsh Walia @ KCo

IT Disputes - Tejas Karia (SAM Delhi tech disputes team); Anushka Sharda @ KCo
are you aware in case any one of these have any vacancy? any vacancy in tmt at all
One addition (and because for some reason in this area they like to be low-key)

SAM Policy & Data Team: interned with them for a couple of months. They do everything around TMT with a special focus on everything Data, Intermediary Liability, Gaming & emerging tech. Also policy around NFTs and crypto. Goes without mentioning that in each of these areas they represent the biggest of clients.

Also probably one of the nicest teams you'll find in law firms as far as the culture is concerned
Media- have worked with her too, and she continues to do Media as well.

Fintech- Agree with Jaideep @Tri
no she does not. ▮▮▮ it is routed to other IP partners.
You can also look at Rohan from Samvad - boutique firm with great work life balance and culture doing sone really cool work
Yes, please can anyone vouch for him? Does he have a good reputation?
job offer or job opportunity with the tmt team (Akash)?? cause i have an assessment internship scheduled with them after a few months :P
Good, because "TMT" is too wide a term. Better to say Telecom, E&M, Gaming etc. C
Great list. Will highlight a few names from the list: Gowree G for media, Anirudh rastogi for all things emerging tech, Mathew Chacko for fintech, Archana Rajram and Roma for VC - Archana for investors and Roma for company representaion, Nikhil (Tri) for telecom
Matthew Chacko - the living legend. He is the best in the market. Founder of SRL which is a global law firm. They cater only international clients.
A 3-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.