Read 23 comments as:
Filter By
This isn't standard. Move to another tier 1 or tier 2 firm where you'll actually learn. Several competition teams are looking, ask around.
I second the above response.

Most of the teams actually sit and discuss matters in great detail as competition law is quite amorphous and extensively facts driven. Many partners pay attention to grooming the associates and develop their thinking.
Er. Doesn't SAM have one of the biggest competition law practices in the country under Pallavi Shroff in Delhi? 4 partners at least, last I knew? Not v sure how much to rely on the rest of your info now...
Sam has a huge team which works together under a national prac system. Teams work from Mumbai and Delhi. No presence in Bangalore afaik.
I do not wish to disclose the name of the firm. It could be your favourite Trilegal, SAM, CAM, JSA, Khaitan, Veritas, Chandhiok, Gaggar or any one else. [...]
Curious to know why you left the practice area, if the reason isn’t too personal to share.
Family have money, so wanted to do something else where I can have a life. Did not want to do 15 hours a day job forever.