Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
If anyone from the readers have prior experience of sitting and qualifying the HR Interview of Khaitan & Co's please share their experiences, questions to expect and any kindly give any additional suggestions or caveats which you want to give me. It"ll be really helpful for me. Thank you
It's quite chill. Standard HR questions which include discussion about one of your past internships, why do you want to work with KCo and all that. Completely chill scenes. Don't worry and best of Luck!
Just had a internship interview last week.
It will be a general interaction. The HR along with SA will be in the panel.
Be prepared for normal HR questions like "Tell me something about yourself" and "Why Law". SA will focus more on your CV. Be thorough with your CV entries, majorly publications and internships. The questions will be around your CV entries largely, though my interview had questions of technical understanding too. But they are were not difficult and connected with my internship experience.
In all, it will be a 15-20 minute interaction. I am sure you will enjoy it.
Goodluck!
Thank you so much for commenting I hope it would be helpful ...Thank you!
Wait, what? So, in the Delhi HR interview, do they ask, 'Delhi se hai kya bancho?' and 'Baap kaun hai tera?'.
Actually, they might have asked you those questions to ascertain how far you stink and what score you had received in your exams.
As someone who interviews the potential interns, I generally stick to the work they have done in earlier internships. If they have worked in litigation, my questions generally revolve around constitutional law. If they have worked on fintech or cryptocurrency, I ask questions related to those fields and so on. Of course, these are basic questions to assess the work done in past. Since we are not hiring them for a job, the idea is to keep it simple to understand if the intern has got the basics right.

HR related questions- why law etc. I am strictly against it and generally, I do not think it serves much purpose given they are already in 4th or 5th year.
And what kind of questions do you ask if one is applying for the job @Delhi office? Disputes team probably!
Unrelated question, how does the pay at Khaitan kolkata compare to its Bombay and Delhi offices?