Read 16 comments as:
Filter By
SAM has an office. So do Argus, LKS, and HSA. Aquilaw too, a KCO breakaway. Not much M&A. But Gen Corp is there. ITC too has some work. ICICI has some financial matters, though more related with Banking for obvious reasons.
Gujarat gets the pie because the party in power centrally still believes that unless it is in power in a state, then it does not have any central responsibility towards that state.
So, much hate for one city. Wow. This was really helpful to the post owner. Slow claps for politicising even this post and then criticising political atmosphere of Bengal. I think you fail to see the irony.
The biggest M&A deal that took place in Kolkata in the last 5 years happened recently when my mom bought 3 kgs of fish for a get-together. She drafted and finalized everything on her own so I don't think you'd get a lot of M&A business in the city.
Of course. Since given your apparent lack of legal acumen, that's the extent that your interpretation skills run to. As for comment 1.1, probably their mother should have become the lawyer in the family instead. From all accounts, she would have done a far better job.
Since you can't seem to distinguish between fly and fish, maybe you should refrain from commenting. Or maybe you are referring to flying fish. Who knows?
Not even a fish wants to stay in Kolkata, that's why it has evolved into a flying fish.
KCO is now far ahead. FM has a good number of government companies and undertakings as its clients. But KCO enjoys the confidence of most of the large private players, esp., large corporate houses.