Read 6 comments as:
Filter By
Meditation to deal with the highly stressful law firm life. Please share the benefits you noticed and how much time did it take before you actually started noticing such changes.
Highly recommend the completely free Medito app in mobile app stores if you're interested in giving meditation a go. It is simple no-nonsense and the 30 day programme gives a great primer to meditation with 10 minutes a day. Worth trying...
Recommended it earlier on LI and surprised by the level of understanding about it on LI.It helps without any doubt.There are many methods of calming your mind. Vipasana 10 days at their centre is one of the best .They don't charge from you but you can give at the end of the course to sustain course for others.
I wake up in the morning earlier than I should, to exercise, meditate, have a quick breakfast and a quick reading of the daily financial newspaper along with it. I get working by 8:30.

It has helped a lot! Please give it a try.
Extremely helpful- curbs stress & anxiety, improves retention and memory.

Difficult to practise for first seven - ten days... will see results only after that.
Let me try this!!

I have been struggling with debilitating anxiety since I have joined a law firm recently.

Not sure if it will get better with time or is it just me?