Read 83 comments as:
Filter By
For Delhi office it is 60K for freshers. This is a recent figure I am quoting.
A 37-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
But after one year JSA also gives share in billing.JSA is a Tier 1,Samvad is not.Samvad is a an upcoming but fairly new firm still to get its foothold
A 173-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 29-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
TTA is a top law firm you fool, just like Samvad and Touchstone.

Rajani is a boutique law firm , totally agreed!!!!
Lmao its also a fact that a fool tries to justify oneself. So elongated Paras coming from a person who dont know how things work at all. That's why even a lower NLU chap (tho I m not) are light years ahead from you guys.
Ig someone got under the skin of a poor Non-NLU chap. The big Paras evidently shows the insecurities. Come with facts dude not philosophy lessons.
heard they used to conduct exam and then select the candidates, how far is it true?
Interned at Samvad's Mumbai office in my earlier years, had a great experience with the Corp/M&A team!
Chennai offices of top law firms do pay 11 lpa. Please don't furnish wrong information.
JSA Pays 11-12 lpa across all offices. As far as I know Samvad also pays somewhere around this.

May be 10-11 lpa as quoted earlier by someone.
A 17-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 18-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 17-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 21-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
Choose the Mumbai office for heavens sake. Avoid Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Delhi.
A 116-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
NLU students regularly secure PPOs from selective firms like Samvad, Spice Route etc. I've seen many of them secure PPOs from the internships themselves
They are messing with the interns right now. Cancelling internships one day before the internships simply because they don't have "workload" for interns.
And if one interns with Samvad before, does that give him/her an edge? Also, which location has maximum hires?