Read 83 comments as:
Filter By
Choose the Mumbai office for heavens sake. Avoid Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Delhi.
NLU students regularly secure PPOs from selective firms like Samvad, Spice Route etc. I've seen many of them secure PPOs from the internships themselves
heard they used to conduct exam and then select the candidates, how far is it true?
And if one interns with Samvad before, does that give him/her an edge? Also, which location has maximum hires?
They are messing with the interns right now. Cancelling internships one day before the internships simply because they don't have "workload" for interns.
A 116-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 17-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 18-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
TTA is a top law firm you fool, just like Samvad and Touchstone.

Rajani is a boutique law firm , totally agreed!!!!
A 29-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
Get a life dude!

Stop feeling jealous from the ones who are way ahead of you.

If you wouldn't have played these cheap tricks of criticizing someone who has already reached the pedestal, you would have got placed too(maybe in some boutique law firm), and if you are still an undergraduate, this behaviour would lead to no good end results at all.

So keep hustling instead of criticizing out of jealousy:)
For Delhi office it is 60K for freshers. This is a recent figure I am quoting.
A 37-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 21-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
There are hundreds of examples of boys securing ppos. Wake up guys!

But you need to possess that much capability.

The girl you are taking dig at must be having potentiality to secure the ppo.

It's not easy to maintain a good resume, a good cgpa, and having publications in top nlu blogs and journals.

A dedicated and intellectual student can only do it if coming from a tier 3 college!! Otherwise students coming from such college, don't even know what the hell they are doing with their lives!!

Samvad pays well as it's a tier 2 law firm.

Saraf , NDA are paying 15-16 lpa to the freshers.

(Samvad being tier 2 will obviously pay this much).

Another thing that I would like to mention is , being an ex intern of Samvad, I know this that an Associate can get work from all the offices, be it Mumbai, Delhi Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad.

All the offices are equally good and the starting package that they offer is also great around 10-11 lpa.

So whatever she told you is correct.

Also, since Samvad is itself a brand , it would be easier for her to switch to a tier 1 law firm like Sam, Trilegal etc.

P.S - Fools like you people can only assume things and jump to wrong conclusions because you don't have anything to do apart from taking dig at someone who is already successful in life.

Padh lo baccho... tmhara bhi kuch bhala ho jayega.

Best Wishes.
And then these tier 3 unis will run a PR campaign on NLU v Non-NLU. Due to these cheap tricks of comparing salaries and pay scales you guys won't be able to sustain yourselves. Imo As far as one is able to thrive their needs; are enjoying culture at a firm along with a decent pay out these petty things don't matter.

Dear tier 3 folks plz grow up. Your petty insecurities only gives a leading edge to NLU folks. Hence, before questioning their capabilities introspect yourself first
Chennai offices of top law firms do pay 11 lpa. Please don't furnish wrong information.
Ah! It seems you graduated recently from any lower nlu , may be and didn't get place anywhere and that's why you have so much time to waste in writing these paragraphs.

Your words manifest your frustration.

Stop cursing non Nlu students.

The ones who grabbed the ppo despite coming from not so good college, they must be appreciated for their hardwork and not criticized.

They must not be even reading your messages because they don't have this much time unlike you 😂

They did it whatever they want to and achieved something in life but it's a bitter truth that ones who succeed in life are pulled down by few idiots.

Dude, focus on yourself!

That would be helpful:)
Ig someone got under the skin of a poor Non-NLU chap. The big Paras evidently shows the insecurities. Come with facts dude not philosophy lessons.
Lmao its also a fact that a fool tries to justify oneself. So elongated Paras coming from a person who dont know how things work at all. That's why even a lower NLU chap (tho I m not) are light years ahead from you guys.
A 17-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
JSA Pays 11-12 lpa across all offices. As far as I know Samvad also pays somewhere around this.

May be 10-11 lpa as quoted earlier by someone.
But after one year JSA also gives share in billing.JSA is a Tier 1,Samvad is not.Samvad is a an upcoming but fairly new firm still to get its foothold
JSA pays a bit higher but Samvad actually pays around 10-11 lpa to freshers irrespective of the offices , the associates are working with.

An Associate needs to assist seniors across all offices when hired, that's the scene with Samvad and that's why it pays almost same at all offices/locations.
Interned at Samvad's Mumbai office in my earlier years, had a great experience with the Corp/M&A team!
A 173-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.