Read 39 comments as:
Filter By
A 7-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 26-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 223-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 3-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 69-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 64-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
How much would [...] be making an year as [...] is running the most profitable team in Trilegal?

Around 5 crores?
10 associates leaving in a matter of two months without jobs in hand and during the pandemic. Something must have been seriously wrong.
A 115-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
If you think that government officials who crack UPSC exams work 9-5, you are living in a very very narrow, full of toxic corporate culture kind of a world of your own :)
Replacements will come in a week. Not a big deal. Probably with 3 to 4 years experience at a competition team from smaller law firms. Not very hard. Anyways 60% is expected to leave in a few years. If you can't make it, that means you are not suitable for a firm life.
There is nothing specifically wrong with [...] team. [...] The work ([...]) can be attributed to how [...] functions ya.

It's fantastic money.
I had recently interned with the team and yes, even though the work was hectic, the people around me seemed to be really nice and friendly.
Can anyone working/having worked in [...]'s team throw light on exactly what was wrong with the team? I have heard only some vague stories as nobody wants to take any names
If you have an offer from them and don't have an offer from anyone else, what is to think about? Just take it.
Don't worry. The team you are talking about is [...] team ([...]'s).
Apart from [...]'s team, rest of the teams are chilled.
[...]'s team earns around 20% of the firm's revenue [...]
The news is correct. I know which team you are talking about and the associates who have quit without any secured future prospects. That is why Trilegal head-hunters are contacting everyone at Linkedin and making frantic calls to associates in other firms to fill the void.
Busy teams have 14 hours everyday. There are no weekends, sadly. This is not with trilegal but with almost all tier 1 firms. Whatever they say. Don’t believe them.
What are the working hours like on weekends? Is it the same 12-14 hours or are the weekends more relaxed?
Can someone also shed light on which teams at Trilegal have a bad work-life balance?
I have an offer from Trilegal. I am in double mind since I heard that around 10 lawyers (including senior levels) quit one of the teams because of toxic work culture in last two months. Is the work culture same in all teams?