Read 43 comments as:
Filter By
I am currently associated with JRTC Intern, I totally support the platform. A required spinner for all of us.

P.S- Assuming we all are law students.
I was the one who had the shitty experience from the 4th comment. Pretty sure it's the latter. I'm sure they're trying to save face now.
Hi Kian,

this is my actual experience with the organization in 2018 based on which I've given a straight-forward review. I actually spent hard-earned money on this, and this was the product I received. Please let me know why this has been tagged as trollish?
It's clear that this thread has been bombarded with fake reviews . People who are reading this, please disregard these reviews.
So this dead thread suddenly lights up with positive reviews not at all fishy huh!
A great start up in the legal sector. Have already gone through the whole cycle.

Was worth the time and cost!
Not meant to be a troll, but suddenly a lot of comments are here after almost 2 months. Are these really genuine comments or paid promotion?
It’s a great organisation. It’s very economical if you think about it after 6 months.
Great company and so many internship opportunities. Not from the ones β€œcomment interested” but they are the ones who actually help you!

Jrtc good organisation. Enrolled yet to give the exam.
Fantastic initiative. Its better to go with JRTC and cut one tension of internships and placements post/during your law school.

Go for it brother. You have my word.
Changing the face of the Indian legal system.

Accredited and well positioned company.
I highly appreciate the effort by JRTC.

Also help you after your 6 months of internships.

Rigorous and economical.
Removing β€œcontacts” allowing β€œmerit”!

They help you to come to a decision yo!
They don’t even charge that much. It’s 1180/- first of all for 6 months and they were never into CV editing. They have a software which automatically builds a CV.

Sham comments!
You should go for it. They have got some pretty heavy names on the list of firms and lawyers they are in collaboration with!

I interned with Geeta Luthra Ma’am through JRTC.

I highly recommend it.
Hahah dudee
The fees is somewhat like 1200 bucks ..
you either got into some fraud or talking about some other platform . LOL
Took exam in december end .. got 6 internships including 2 internships in tier 1 firms ...
can't say for others but turned out to be a good experience for me πŸ˜›
A 1-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.