Read 30 comments as:
Filter By
How's Phoenix Legal in terms of culture, work style, etc? Work pressure? Any difference in work and pattern between Delhi and Mumbai? How's pay?
Surprising that not much details available on LI threads also. +1 to OP.
I wouldn't even touch it with a pole barge. The founding partners in Delhi have been instrumental in breaking the careers of a lot many young and bright lawyers, wreaking havoc on their self worth and confidence. Incidentally, most of them have gone on to great for themselves. Some have been ended up becoming more well known and successful than the founding partners. Case in point - I am a partner at a tier I firm now.
I'm not in tier 1 but in house. But it's true. They demoralised. It was my worst experience ever. I felt worthless!
Nothing is left in the mumbai office now. Only Sawant Singh is there.
Sumit from DMD has joined PL Delhi now. Seemed like a nice guy working opposite to him, with good and (seemingly) happy juniors. Dont know if he has a big team or not. Can consider joining him.
With Trinath Tadakamalla and Mrinal Ojha having left, its better days are behind it.
Wow. No one mentioned how's pay though? And how's work? Didn't see their name much on deals.
What do they pay to freshers? And what's the work like? Is it corpse law or litigation?
After 3 months of assessment internship and if they like your work they may offer PPO. however, the fresh graduates need to have a bar council enrolment. if you dont have then unless and until you dont get it, you will be paid 25k per month and after enrolment 12LPA and 6 months probation.
Mumbai Office doesnt pay 12LPA to freshers. Its hardly 75k per month.
A 13-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.