Read 16 comments as:
Filter By
Hi, am looking for some info regarding Khaitan PPOs. Am interning with the Corp Team in KCO's Delhi office under a really nice PA who has offered me an extension as well (said would speak to HR and get it done - hoping for that to work out). The PA really likes my work & has complimented it a fair deal. Also am supposed to submit a write-up which has gone well. This is apparently the Recruiting Partner, [...]'s team.

What are the chances of a PPO? How long does it take for them to tell you that they would be calling you for an interview? Any idea? Please help, would be super grateful for any info regarding this & would pray for all those letting me know for their success :)
The first thing to do would be to express your interest in working at the firm. Enquire about what the PPO policy is and what you should be doing to get a PPO. PAs are usually honest about their expectations et al. A mere extension will not be enough, what is important is you showing that the firm is a place where you see yourself working in the midterm. Keep asking questions and keep showing interest.
Hi! Thanks so much for your reply. Should I enquire directly from the PA / do my own intel gathering on the side?
Would be really helpful if you could guide me.
They should not be mutually exclusive, you can do both. But the best way to go about it would be to talk to the PA about how you want to work at the firm and how you should be going about it, while also speaking to the HR about possible recruitment or callback opportunities. I personally know people who have received PPOs after their third year/in the first few months of fourth year, so a PPO might not be entirely off the table. But as 1.1.1.A. says there is no straightforward policy, so you can always try your luck. All the best :)
Whoever you are, thank you so much! You’ve actually given me confidence to speak with the PA, I had cold feet - won’t lie! Hope this works out.
Have you finished 3rd year? If yes then you won't get a PPO unfortunately. You will get a call back internship instead that you can convert. PPO is given to 4th or 5th years. You should ask the PA for the process because it isn't straight forward in my view. Good luck. Hope you get through.
Oh nice. We are on the same boat then (batch of '23). Even I was told at KCO that I can't get a PPO now but a call-back. Hope both of us get the latter (fingers crossed). All the best!
Hey, that’s really great to know! Like you, even I hope both of us get it. Am supposed to speak to my Principal A tomorrow regarding this. fingers crossed
Hey So what was the conclusion were you offered an extension or a PPO??
Yes, please update. Because Khaitan Delhi is quite on the non hiring side. Got to know that they don't hire in Delhi right after college, only lateral hirings happen. Please shed some light
it is not absolute, in case of exceptional candidates they waive it.