We want LI to be one of the friendliest places on the internet, where lawyers and law students help each other with their career related queries and occasionally discuss other stuff that might affect their lives too. In other words:
1. Be kind, respectful and helpful to each other.
2. Be bona fide, truthful, genuine and curious.
3. Assume the best intention of others.
Therefore, in using the site, you must agree to do your best to uphold these community guidelines.
Note that what you find here is written and moderated by anonymous people on the internet.
Therefore everything you read here is very likely unverified, rumour, speculation and/or downright false.
In continuing to read anything here, you must therefore agree not to take anything you read here as factual and that you will exercise due caution, diligence and common sense before acting on any information you may come across here.
You also agree to report any inaccurate or malicious comments with the buttons. Moderators take action within 24 hours, as required and appropriate under law.
Our full terms and conditions apply too.
Do you solemnly agree to all of the above?
I can atleast study for 2 hours per day on most weekdays and 6 hrs + on a Saturday and 12 hrs + on a sunday. Did you approach your firm for a sabbatical. If you have successfully pulled off this, can you please share your experience of how you were able to-timetables, mistakes?
Post entering Judicial Services, how do you feel now-regrets and any after thoughts?
Then it's hard. Because I guess you need to spend 6 months to cover the topics. If you haven't worked on the same. Hard with a Tier 1 job atleast.
I am asking about PCSJ only because all the topics were taught in Law School.
Is it possible to prepare along with the job. Have to pay back a 20L EduLoan before I leave the firm.
If it's UPSC I can understand, since syllabus is vast and unique (non-law)
But majority of PCSJ topics we have covered in law school, except some local laws and regulations. And seems it's easy.
Is there anyone who has pulled this off?
I asked about an exam (PCSJ) where almost 90% of the subjects were taught in law school and has 1000% less competition. All I need to so is some revision and mocks. Still getting depressing answers.
I feel majority of people who comment on these threads are depressed and worn out associates desperately typing at 3 AM instead of sleeping. Bye