Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
Can any one of you please throw some light on the interview structure and its level of difficulty at Triegal? Also, how should one go about it?
It's very difficult. They ask all kinds of technical questions including stuff related to M&A
Same, please help! Hiring suddenly seems to have started and now we have about 2 to 3 days max to prep everything, any insight is much appreciated. Would appreciate any tips on Khaitan and Trilegal disputes
Back in the day (6-7 years back, when I appeared) the process for on campus recruitment was - CV shortlist, written test (top 10-15 shortlist) followed by personal interview with the recruiting partner.

In the written - It was 2 large subjective questions on Contracts and Companies Act. If I recall, one of the questions was on Sec 111A of the older Companies Act (Free Transferability of shares) where we could right about 7-8 landmark judgments. Then, there were 3 further subjective questions (but, relatively short) on Property Law (Types of Mortgages); Definition of Transfer, in particular context of mergers by order of the court (Delhi Towers Judgment, and it's precedents), Registration Act (Section 17, 49).

The top five went to final interview. It was then a pure play stress test! Basic questions - essentials of a valid contract, but then the rebuttals from the partner would literally sweat you out. It was terrible, probably my worst performance, and the only interview failure till date despite top scores in written!

I hear they pretty much follow the same routine in campus recruitment even today, but a recent entrant may be able to confirm.

Get your fundamentals clear..all the best!
How to score an interview (lateral hire) in the first place with Trilegal and KCO Disputes ? On NLU from Old school small Lit firm vakil here. Is it possible ?
I have my PPO interview at Trilegal in a week. During the 1st round, what sort of technical questions do they generally ask, is it from the CV and worksheet mostly, or do they ask basics of company law and contract law. Do they also ask hr questions in the 1st round? And within how many days the 2nd round of interviews is scheduled after the 1st round. Thank you.
You can't prepare in a few days. Learning is an ongoing process. Pick up Anson on Contracts, Gower on Company Law, Taxmann FEMA and SEBI Manuals. Give yourself an year atleast.
What? This is an extreme overkill for a PPO interview. Anson for Contracts? There are like 10 standard questions that you need to prepare in contracts law for a PPO or Day Zero interview. Don't listen to this guy, he doesn't know what he's talking about.