Read 19 comments as:
Filter By
A 1-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Boss NLU kids spending 15 lakhs on law degree in India are hardly poor. Unless you're an IDIA scholar or something, please take this rubbish elsewhere.
Said the NLU grad associate 3 years before being burnt out, obese and alone at the age of 25.
Is this question limited only to our work lives? Then hell YES. But in life, no. I give my maximum towards living the life to its fullest, and honestly, my life is certainly more than just pulling all nighters and slaving away at work. So you decide, are you a minimum guy?
Only private law school grads can afford to do the bare minimum because they have social safety nets in the form of rich parents. NLU grads don't have that luxury
A 6-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
I am a minimum guy but my senior is not. Has made my life hell when he spends hours and makes me do the same in fixing language etc
Not being a minimum guy in india law firms is setting toxic expectations that you'll never live up to. Don't let "oh you're just here for the paycheck" rubbish coerce you into giving away your mental and physical health.