Read 2 comments as:
Filter By
Dear 4.1,

You’re clearly doing PR for NLS here while acting like you’re from JGLS. Your sympathy towards NLS, “ has the best faculty in India along with NLSIU post-Sudhir” and making bizarre claims with no or negligible insider info from JGLS clearly indicates which university from.

Can NLU students please stop acting like Jindal Students on LI? And can other NLU students start using their brain and notice that this guy is clearly trying to push his university forward? Stop fighting for fuck’s sake.

The kid in the OP has clearly done his due diligence and has made a decision. He doesn’t need advice from anonymous strangers who don’t want him to go to JGLS. Even if he decides to not go to JGLS, he wouldn’t want the basis of the same to be some comments from backbenchers who think measuring dicks in LI comment thread will take their university up in the rankings.

Please stick to his question.
Most of the comments above are either factually incorrect or trollish. The OP clearly said they don’t want any comparisons, stop giving unsolicited advice.

Okay, so, to answer the OP scholarship depends on a lot of factor- 1) Are you a female student? 2) Are you a Haryana domicile? 3) Severe Circumstances like death of a parent or belonging to a BPL family. In all these cases you can get a 100% scholarship. If it’s the 3rd case for you, I suggest you approach and involve IDIA for a smoother process for you.

If it’s not any of the aforementioned cases in your case, the highest scholarship you can get is 75% but my best guess at your percentile would be a 50% scholarship. From what i know scholarship standards have increased lately. Back in 2017, you would’ve got a 50% scholarship at anything above 93-94 but now with LSAT becoming more competitive lately, getting scholarships has become extremely tough. You need have a really high percentile to get a scholarship. Which is why in my opinion, you won’t get a 75% scholarship but 50% seems like a probability.

But on a different note, just so you don’t get discouraged, there are multiple opportunities for getting scholarships on campus. You’ll find a lot of students who are on 2-3 different scholarships. You can refer to this post by the JGU page about this student who is on 3 different scholarships (https://www.instagram.com/p/CNH194Vg-at/?utm_medium=copy_link)

Best of luck