Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
It depends on your performanceโ€ฆ.u may think itโ€™s good but depends if partner and your team agrees with itโ€ฆ.itโ€™s a 50/50 chanceโ€ฆdonโ€™t think normal routine performance will be enoughโ€ฆu have to not just walk a extra mileโ€ฆ.run a marathonโ€ฆ
How valuable is an A0's feedback for a call-back internship at Trilegal or any other T1, given the fact that most of the work was assigned by him/her?
In terms of the value of feedback, your mentor's feedback is the most important. In almost all cases, your mentor will be an SA/Counsel. If your mentor writes good feedback then it doesn't matter what anyone else has written. Likewise, if your mentor writes bad feedback, the associate's feedback is irrelevant. (Note: This might change if you happen to have a mentor who is an associate. In that case, if a senior member of the team wrote a feedback, then her word might have more value.)

So two things to keep in mind:
1. On paper, the feedback given by A0s doesn't have a lot of value.
2. It's difficult to regularly work with your mentor and develop a good reputation.

A0's are incredibly valuable here. They are generally the easiest people to talk to. If they do start liking you, then they will put in a word for you in front of the SA/Counsel/Partner. My mentor wrote an excellent feedback for me in both my internships even though I barely worked with her. This was only because two A0s in my team spoke highly of me on multiple occasions.

If you worked a lot with an associate, then you should make it clear that you are looking for a call back. Ask the associate to personally message your mentor and put in a good word. Trust me, if they liked you, they will happily do it. Feedbacks are usually collected with 2-3 weeks of completion of your internship so do this ASAP.
Trilegal's conversion rate?? Surely you mean the intern's conversion rate!