Read 6 comments as:
Filter By
As a law student, the new conversations feature has been immensely helpful for me to learn more about the industry, especially at a time when even internships are largely virtual. I know that there is a lot of spamming and often, one needs to discern as to what constitutes accurate information, but by and large, it has been an amazing addition to the website in my opinion.

I know that I would probably be met with a fair share of disagreements, which are always welcome of course, but I thought that as a reader, I ought to share my appreciation of LegallyIndia in this regard with others similarly positioned. Once again, thank you Kian and the LI team!
Maybe, but it seems to have made LI lazy by not covering placements and instead relying on unverified student messages. LI must continue to do reporting also. We still have not got a picture of placements in all the NLUs for the 2020 batches, even though it is not mid-June.
That is also because DZ in the traditional format is no longer happening. After Covid, firms come one-by-one, as opposed to a lot of firms coming on the same day. Placements arent perfect anywhere so colleges have little to show off
Take all LI comments with a spoon of salt. You will see a lot of exaggeration about 'How worse corporate law firms are' '15 hours * 365 days' '60 % of lawyers leave law firms in 2 years' etc.

That's because majority of one's commenting are disgruntled unskilled AO's (Newbie Lawyers at these firms)

Yes, hours are long, there are strict deadlines. But it's not as worse as told by folks here