Read 45 comments as:
Filter By
Not necessarily. He is not allowing his platform to be the place where you can get the data from. He has got all the rights to do that.
I just wish to supply the evidence, more like an amicus. I do not see myself as either the judge or the jury. Happy to supply screenshots here for you to be the latter.
Take your witch hunt somewhere else. If that guy is so bad, he will not succeed in life. Period. You dont have to play jury or judge.
Actually, Kian did not. There is nothing that prevents you from doing your own research and finding something that is there in the public domain already.
This is exactly what I wanted to fact check via Turnitin but Kian stood in the way of catching academic frauds.
focus on your grades, and academics first. everything else can be built around that. Also, chill the frak bro/sis. Enjoy your college days, what's left of them, they won't come back.
Really unfortunate that there are more people pulling down the efforts than those supporting the kids.

50 publications or 1, they are working hard. Their publications aren't comments on LI.
why is it censored?
what is this censorship at your will attitude kian? wth?
What did he say exactly? Did he say he writes all the time? Honest question.
Also, these are adults who advertise their expertise via LinkedIn. Surely they can be audited.
In that case, do not allow posts on here that try to up those who can't be fact-checked.
We've always had different policies regarding the naming of students or more junior associates (as in, if in doubt, we don't name them), as opposed to law firm partners or senior lawyers, for instance.
kaun hai woh?
name it.
also LI should not have any problem in it.
when the names of partners of a law firms are openly discussed and stuff.
A 45-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
I like how the moderator removed the link from this comment but posted it regardless, making the comment completely pointless but still worthy of being published
Why did you remove the name mod? I need it to run Turnitin checks on the guy. The LinkedIn profile is in public space, isn't it?
[Moderator: LinkedIn profile link redacted] - I guess this is the guy
If someone could name who this is, I would love to run his/her papers through Turnitin.
Not to mention the rivulet of main text atop an ocean of speaking footnotes. 60 pages! That is a kind of puffery I have yet to see more pretentiously done. Yuck.
Absolutely. Most will be in predatory journals or websites like legalserviceindia.
I heard a law student with 20ish articles in good places was found to have plagiarized most of them. The university took strict action and now they have 2-3 pieces only. Feel kinda sorry for them but hey His judgment cometh and that right soon.
You go and message this [...] guy up. Helped me once. Not arrogant like others.
One quality publication in a reputed journal is more than enough to get you to places. Even Oxbridge and Ivy League.
Dont go after these numbers. There are a lot of them who have written articles on matters of Criminal Procedure, IPC in their first years which are plainly paraphrased. This does no good other than some linkedin visibility.
Doesn't matter
Make your own road.
Publication doesn't count, if I give you a work and could not do it.
How do these people even manage to accomplish these feats is honestly beyond me. Any law school gunner who wants to share some tips with us mere mortals?
I have come across a 3rd year student with 50+ publications and tier -1 internships. Is it only me or these guys are just hustling and no 'life'ing? If you know more such people drop in their name and LinkedIn profiles for some late night motivation ;)