Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
Nalsar - around 2.45 lakhs per year including hostel fees
NLS - around 2.8 lakhs per year including hostel fees

This is to my knowledge, please correct me if I'm mistaken
NLS has 2.75 for the first year followed by 2.5 for the coming 4 years.
NLUD charges only around 1.4 lpa (not including mess) from 2nd year onwards.
RMLNLU - around 1.5 Lakhs per year including hostel fees.

It also has scholarship programs for SC, ST and EWS people.

This Pandemic year our fees was around 93k.
It's a wrong question to ask, because you don't wan to go to an NLU with terrible placements just because of low fees. So the question to ask is "Which NLU has the best placements"?
The correct question to ask is what makes you the arbiter of who will ask which question?
RMLNLU and HNLU have the lowest fee i.e. 1.5 and 1.6 LPA respectively.

MNLU Mumbai is the most expensive at 3 LPA.
Even the NRI Sponsored fee at HNLU is close to that of MNLU or other private colleges. Could be a good option.
Rather one should ask which NLU gives the best value for money and ROI. Answer is NLU hands down.
Actually, that only shows that you weigh education solely in money's worth. Which is not a very healthy attitude.
Typical short-sighted Indian mentality. "Give me the cheapest soap", no matter if it's harmful for your skin. "Give me the cheapest car", no matter if it's failed safety tests. Brother, please look at it holistically: placements, faculty, infrastructure etc. Take a loan if you have t but choose the best without looking at the price tag, even if it's Jindal.
Typical Indian mentality: I know what's best for you, so just shut up and ask the questions that I want you to ask. I have got no time or desire to actually learn why you are asking something of course, nor am I interested in actually knowing about your circumstances.
I agree even though Jindal could be (is) inaccessible to many. Though you could still strike a balance and attend another institution with adequate facilities and room for personal growth without splurging on JGLS. There's much more to law school than a building and lectures. We really need to get rid of the "professional" mentality and think of them as universities/colleges first. How hard is that?