Read 38 comments as:
Filter By
All the best, people of KCO - Hope you and your loved ones survive the complete buffoonery of your management!
What perverted world are you living in, where not wanting to risk your and your family's lives over something completely unnecessary is your definition of 'having it easy'.
This isn't surprising. During my time with the Delhi Corporate Team, some Partners really wanted the office to re-open. I guess they will be thrilled with this.
Can LI please check with KCO on how this policy will take place and whether safety of employees will be considered?

Ask what’s the hurry in opening when there has literally been no disruption to the work?
A 21-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 16-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Who told you your a "resource"?HR(hmmm,mental note to talk to HR about what they tell the slaves).What is this your talking about rights, health,safety,life???Don't talk like a lawyer here.We are a law firm,yes.We are also required to follow law???
Kind of feeling really good that I'm not in KCO ( though how bad I wanted that firm earlier before graduating).
Hopefully Cyril doesn't follow this atrocious precedent.
Stop complaining and buckle up. Looks like most of you on this thread are from private law schools who have had it easy.
JSA opened its offices too early and many associates came down with infections throughout the office and had to shut down in haste. Boomers everywhere are destroying this country
What happens to people who have come back to their home town? They will have to take up the hassle of coming back to Mumbai/Delhi/Bangalore take up place on rent again until the time offices get shut down again due to the 3rd wave of Covid.
Email says opening will be reviewed basis then prevailing situation. Not sure if it’s opening on a mandatory basis on 1 July. Doesn’t seem to be the case.
Now that KCo has started off being Covidiots,all the other law firms will follow suit.Let employees be damned,law firms want to form the Covidiot gang!!!!!
Agreed with this outburst. This is just wrong on part of KCO. Plain wrong
Even Tata Chairman yesterday said that TCS will soon open its offices. The same TCS last year had promised to make 75% jobs permanent wfh by 2025. Seems like a lot of boomers are just not happy with wfh. Unfortunately its them who get to make decisions.