Read 24 comments as:
Filter By
A 105-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 98-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Not Distressed - whats bothering me ? The thought that I haven't downloaded the India Post tracking report for that service I sent to the other side more than 3 months ago !
I WOULD LOVE TO DO THIS. My partner shouts and berates at me almost everyday. She is just the most awful person. Her delegating/managerial skills are totally absent and she puts the blame on everyone else for NOT DOING WHAT SHE ASKED!
I was in a similar situation. Stigma was much higher at that time. I was worried about finding someone good & keeping it discreet. Luckily, an ex-colleague's father is a senior doctor I could approach. His team literally saved my life.
A 8-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
I am working on DD. my usual day work hours is 15+
even on weekends half of time we are made to work.
I have to find one hour for therapy on weekend but it's not working.
Jack Daniels & Dani Daniels are all the therapy I need. Some driving too.
I am not taking therapy but was seriously considering it at one point in time. I eventually broke and quit my job without an offer in hand!! Still happier now
I belong to the corporate team. There’s 1 partner who I think doesn’t have any life outside work & therefore ensures we don’t also 24-7. Subtle hints have been given but to no avail. I can’t take this anymore & have started therapy for the last 4 months.
The pandemic has slowed my litigation practice considerably, but I am enjoying that very much. Feels like therapy in itself, to have time in abundance again.

What's bothering you, Distressed?
How seriously are you considering taking therapy? I feel like I don't even have time to think about myself. Probably law firms should reimburse the costs of therapy for resources.

Please mention your PQE and whether you are taking therapy right now.