Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
Quote:
The final court of Appeal for Antigua is the British Queen Elizabethโ€™s Privy Council in London, since she is still the islandโ€™s head of state. On November 6, 2018 a referendum was held in Antigua to move this to the Caribbean Court of Justice. But the ploy failed, with 52 per cent of voters rejecting the proposal, when it needed at least a 66 per cent majority to be approved. It could consume another six years before a final appeal is heard by the Privy Council.
https://www.theweek.in/news/world/2021/06/08/london-lawyer-complains-to-scotland-yard-about-four-uk-residents-who-allegedly-kidnapped-mehul-choksi.html

On the other side, the girl Barbara has come out in public and denied being a honey trap and said instead Choksi flirted with her and gave her jewels and offered to be her "sugar daddy", which she rejected. Also, WhatsApp chats have been leaked showing Choksi chased her.

Who do you believe??????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqy9J84zwDM
I believe Barbara was paid by Indian authorities to catch hold of Choksi. It plan just dint work.
A 12-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Honey trap and abduction for sure. He wanted to be her sugar daddy, Barbara played along for a bit and then handed him over to RAW agents. Let's see what Dominica does now.
I don't think barbara was planted by Indian authorities, she just sniffed choksi to India, although i find no reason as to why she would do, obviously this ass has so much money. i think she played double way here.
now saif ali khan or some other 50 year old bollywood moron playing 20-30 year old man will make a movie on him and his abduction.
You see Saif Ali Khan in this guy??? Are you mad? The actor has to be a fat and bald person.
No i meant saifu will play someone who kidnaps choksi bhaiya. I remember watching some movie where saifu bhaiya goes deep cover in a prison to assassinate david coleman headley. I am sure bollywood will come up with a moronic movie later this year. question is khatron ke khiladi or saifu or steroid infused john abraham will play the hero.
Many TV channels showed the texts he sent Barbara. Pursuing a woman his daughter's age with creepy texts like "Since you won't let me kiss you I will give you kisses by telepathy". ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ Now he tells the court he kidnapped her????