Read 65 comments as:
Filter By
Oh please.No ones buying this,everyone knows how arrogant, power giddy and vengeful partners can be and thats clearly the case here.OP was an intern,not some pa.Partner was inept.Stop dumping this on his head.
Agree.If you remove A0 and A1,the reality of who actually generates profits for the firm will get clear.All the credit is hogged by partners when majority of work gets actually done at A0 and A1 levels on whom all the work is dumped.
A 16-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
"No one wants to work with someone who makes up excuses/ lies."if this is true then no one can work in Indian aw firms at call.They lie to clients,associates,regulators and what not.Many confuse that lawyering for clients means lying for them
Just remember foreign law firm are coming and will just make your holier than thou atitude to ground. Toxicity at peak
Bhai woh dusra intern toh hogga but your line of argument stem from mentality is like there are bonded labour available for mind wrecking work.

You should be awarded Oscars of Toxicity
Guest, have evn thought of reading your own replies its godam over 12+hours of working and then blaming poor intern of you could habe handled better or better not to join work. This itself show how wrecked you are
Bhai so ja 2 saal ho gye baat ko leke T1 wale associate/partner are still the same narcissistic slaves
"I walk to the partner cabin, make up some excuse about feeling unwell and needing to eat specific diet cooked at home." No one wants to work with someone who makes up excuses/ lies.
This would never happen at Krishnamurthy. I can vouch my hundred cents on it. Naina krishnamurthy is a gem of a person
That's true. I was the do-or-die sort of intern and I did get the PPO as a result. But that basically leads to a life of much more of the same. Late nights, no life in a job that people do envy. It's fine to decide early that it's not for you.
A 56-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Bro! You really need to brush up your lying skills. This was a terrible cover up. Lol!
yeah true.
there are people ready to become slaves if you pay them.
so are going to become a slave or afraid of 100 others lining up for it?
Kya bakwas hai. If a partner is busy holding petty grudges against unpaid interns, I have 2 tea spoons of water for him to drown in.
I know exactly what my partner thinks - "this generation is all about self preservation" "in my era I used to sh*t my pants when Z would even look at me" "you guys have been mollycoddled to no extent" etc etc.

PS you all know who Z is.
Lol

Thousands of other jobs which pays less are there. But there will always be 100 people to take your position for that well paid T1 job, when you leave.

I am being honest. Don't support anything what they do.
bhai sab tikh baat. but yeh toh intern hai. 12 ghante office me baith gaya. jaan se thodi na maroge ab. hum baithe the iska matlab sabko baithna padega, aise kaise bhai.
A 46-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Exactly.

And some other student in an another law school will be happy to see you going.
I don't think the OP complained about the nature of work he was allotted, rather the post was about the immature treatment meted out to him.
Well done. It may not endear you to the partner, but some older folk could do with the occasional reality check from the young ones.
another thing is aaj kal har dusra aadmi partner ban gaya hai. some of them lack not only technical maturity required at that level, but emotional maturity as well and end up acting like a class 2 student.
hota hai. you meet such people in life. reflects poorly on the partner. If it was something urgent shouldn't have handed it to the intern. try not to stay overnight in office as an intern. kaam karne ka bohot time milega aage.
Don't think you could have done anything different. Forget it as a bad experience and move on