Read 61 comments as:
Filter By
This university is SO inhumane, that they didn't let us host covid 19 relief fundraisers. Obviously they don't give a flying f about students', staff or anybody's mental health. Why would they?
Did you ask BCI: why BCI did not issue guidelines for April 2021 examination? Did it notify that the law colleges are free to decide the modes of promotion?
Done bro! Everybody reading this please share it on whatsapp too i have done my bit.
I am 200 liked person on main post and today I felt happy seeing no downvote on any comment.
Full support!!!!
Why do we pretend like dialogue works at SLCU? Any self-respecting institution should intuitively understand that giving their students a 7 day heads up isn't enough
80 assignments in the last semester?! That's almost around one assignment a day. If this is true then CU is far more rigorous then the likes of NLS and NLUD.
CHRISTITES GIVING LEGALLY INDIA MODERATORS A RUN FOR MONEY xD THANKS SO MUCH LEGALLY INDIA FOR GIVING US A VOICE TO EXPRESS OUR OPINIONS!!!
All of you stop dissing the management so much.
It's getting difficult for me to like all your comments xD
A 68-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
This admin doesn't care, everything is opaque. They just want us to maintain our attendance, they don't even care about giving us actual education. What a pathetic excuse of a law school.
Shameful that they play with students futures like this. Can't believe they informed them of viva with just a week's notice.
That is all the students are asking. To show some compassion as well at the same time. Preparing for the main exams is tough enough given how the format keeps changing with every exam the college has held. To hold viva plus written exams is quite a strain during this time.
We students are extremely anxious and is worried about the vivas and exams.
PLEASE THE UNIVERSITY FILES FIR FOR AN ONLINE VIDEO SAYING ITS DEFAMATION , SHOULD STUDENTS BOOK THE VC FOR VIOLATION OF DISASTER MANAGEMENT ACT FOR TRYING TO HOLD OFFLINE EXAMS DURING THE PANDEMIC ???????!!!
If the way Christ listens to its students is what you call a dialogue then Manmohan Singh was the most outspoken prime minister in this history of India.
It is not true and a wild exaggeration. The administration is not superhuman. Have some sympathy. They are humans also.
Our mental health is gone for a toss
My college (Christ college Bangalore) are not postponing the exams.
It’s really a very big burden considering our online classes were not that Efficient
Please I would like you to postpone our exams
Really messed up no one should go through this only because they decided to join the said University. Mental health of the students matter and no institute or University can say otherwise.
Please do not post this here. It concerns the reputation of the college and gives the impression that there is no dialogue. Dialogue is always welcome but you have to first clearly give your views in writing in a reasonable way and suggest good alternatives also.