Read 19 comments as:
Filter By
There is another wonderful tool called Legally India where people can ask questions and expect that a genuine answer would come their way but sadly here are trolls like you who just have to be cool.
Only NLSIU, NALSAR and NLUD have these programmes as far as I am aware. NLSIU because foreign universities came to it with offers of collaboration, NALSAR and NLUD because of Ranbir Singh's initiative.
https://www.nalsar.ac.in/student-and-faculty-exchange-agreements - all I typed in was NALSAR + exchange program. Just as someone smart (A0) has suggested. @OP-tu bhi kar sakta tha bhai.
NLU portals are notorious for not being updated on time. On ground reality can be very different from what is there on the webpage.
This NALSAR list is wrong and weird. For example, Max Planck is a research institute. Also, what is Samford University Alabama and Southern Cross University??? And Herbert Smith Franklins??
https://www.samford.edu/
https://www.scu.edu.au/
Just because tumne naame nahin suna, toe woh galat hai. Bahut badhiya.

Max Planck is possible. As the page states - student and faculty exchange. For all we know this one might be for the benefit of the latter?

Finally, Herbert Smith Franklins!!! Yeh toe meri bhi samajh ke baahar hai.
Law School has the best collaborations by far among NLUs. The Karnataka HC has said in paras 13 and 124 of its judgement:

Quote:
The institution has undertaken many research projects and has exchange programmes with several international universities including the National University of Singapore, Osgoode Hall Law School, New York University, Canada and Bucerius Law School, Germany etc. The faculty members of the respondent/Law University have studied in well- known universities overseas and are engaged in teaching and research under various exchange programmes. A number of professors and Judges from India and overseas have visited and interacted with, and even taught the students in the respondent/Law School.
Quote:
What distinguishes the Law School in question from other Law Schools is its diversity, its national or All India character with an international outlook. According to Prof.Menon, it must become the 'Harvard of the East'. In fact, the respondent/Law School is the face of legal education in India internationally.
I am also reproducing from the website the list of partners. Note that all 6 continents are covered.

Quote:
Our exchange program we have signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with our partner universities. Currently we have MoUs with many institutions for exchange of students, faculties and ideas. A list of our partner institutions is as follows:
Bucerius Law School, Hamberg, Germany
Dulhousie university, Canada
EBS Law School, Germany
Ecole De Formation Des Barreaux, France
Eritrea School of Law
Georgetown University, Washington D.C.
Ghent University, Belgium
Hof University, Germany
Korean National Police Academy, South Korea
Legal Research Institute, New Mexico, Mexico
Maastricht University, Netherlands
Macquarie University, Australia
University Paris-Dauphine
College of Law, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
National University of Singapore, Singapore
University of Bern, Switzerland
University of Cologne, Germany
University of Exeter, United Kingdom
University of Gothenberg, Sweden
University of Groningen, Netherlands
University of Queensland, Australia
University of Houston, Texas
University of Kwazulu-Natal, Durban, South Africa
University of Luxembourg
University of Cape Town, South Africa
University Pontificia Comillas, Madrid, Spain
Dickinson Pool School of Law, King’s College, London, UK
Tel Aviv University, Buchmann Faculty of Law, Israel
Sciences Po, Paris, France
University of New Hampshire, School of law, Franklin Pierce Centre for Intellectual Property, USA
Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University, Kharkiv, Ukraine
Queen Mary University of London, School of Law, United Kingdom
Saratov State Academy of Law, Satatov, Russian Federation
School of Law, Korea University, Republic of Korea
University of South Australia, Adelaide
University of Wisconsin Law School, USA
University of ZΓΌrich, Switzerland
Pantheon-Sorbonne, University of Paris, France
http://studex-nls.co.in/exchange-program/
I don't think you can call this judgment trustworthy either. Let me give you a small example: "Osgoode Hall Law School, New York University, Canada"

There is no such place in the world. New York University is, as the name helpfully suggests, in NY, USA. It is not in Canada.

Osgoode Hall Law School, however, is associated with York University, Canada.
Some more nuggets: "Bucerius Law School, Hamberg, Germany
Dulhousie university, Canada."

Do the judges or NLSIU people mean: Hamburg? And Dalhousie (there is a city in India named after the new dammed person!)

And who wants to go on a semester exchange to "Korean National Police Academy, South Korea." Padding up of numbers much? Russell Westbrook would be proud.
The student exchange programme with KNPU, Korea is quite active and the campus sees at least a couple of Koreans every semester.

NLS admin/student exchange cell maintains a separate website for its study abroad programmes here : http://studex-nls.co.in/partner-universities/

For students, the popular choices are UK, US, Canada, France, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, and Singapore. Scholarships up to 100% are available at some universities (Switzerland, Singapore and Korea).
Very impressive list. You need aukat to have such partnerships and scholarships offered.
Not sure if it still exists. At one point NLS had a collaboration with Osgoode in Canada. I know this because I was at Osgoode (also on exchange), and there was a guy from NLS also on exchange.
Since people are wasting time and I think this is helpful information I am adding what I remember

1. SOAS, London
2. UIUC, USA
3. Universidad Pontifica, Madrid
4. University of Bergen, Norway
5. University of Alabama
6. Osgord, Canada.

I think there are 3-4 more options at NLUD, and Bergen is sometimes a funded exchange program.